Monkiss nominated me for another award! Thank you monkiss! I love your blog and how open and funny and real you are!
So I guess… for the Kreativ Blogger Award… I have to write ten things about myself and then nominate ten people.
So here’s ten more things you may not have known about me.
1. I identify as a genderqueer lesbian. I don’t identify as a male or a female, but I have a female body and I like girls so… there you have it.
2. I’m really driven and also really lazy. It’s a tough combination. I have lots of goals and dreams and I work really hard to try and get what I want, but I rarely feel like I’m actually doing anything… because I have to do a lot of hurry up and wait.
3. I’m addicted to my cell phone. I text constantly. It’s the fastest, easiest way to get ahold of me. Ever.
4. I’m short and compact and I curl myself up into corners a lot. I like to be the center of attention, but if I choose not to be, I’m very good at being unnoticed.
5. I am highly protective of the people I love.
6. I am an obsessive planner.
7. I am all about telling the people I love and appreciate that I love and appreciate them. I’m terrified that people won’t know that, and something will happen and I’ll regret it forever.
8. My worst fear is that no one will come to my funeral because I didn’t matter enough.
9. I like a challenge.
10. I am so monogamous that if I am with someone, no one else even turns my head. End of story.
And as for nominations, if you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged